At Integrated Property Services, we provide a specific lease end make good and de-fit service to commercial tenants.
The service takes care of everything required under your lease in putting the property back to original condition during what is normally a stressful time for outgoing tenants.
We have over 50 years’ experience in the property business and we provide a one stop shop for everything needed to give the property a makeover before handing back to your Landlord.
Some of the many items that we can attend to as part of our Lease End Service:
- Removal of existing furniture and built-in units
- Removal of office partitions
- Re-instating ceiling tiles and grids
- Making good general wear and tear – plaster patching
- Cleaning or replacement of carpets and floor finishes
- Electrical and data cabling removal and making good
- Mechanical Services removal
One call to us will have these and many other items completed in a fast and efficient manner and always on budget. We will handle the entire project from start to finish with a project co-ordinator ensuring the property is handed back in the required condition and ensuring that the Landlord has no reason not to return any bonds or deposits.